
Making comments on my own blog doesn't always work for me. So here is my response comment to Heidi who was so kind to leave a comment on Preserving The Christian Family III.
Hey Heidi! Stalk away, that's one reason I keep these blogs, for creepy family and friends like you! I forgot that I do or did have this Sing the Faith. I'll have to look for the files since I changed computers I hope I switched them from my old iTunes Library! That would be great to start letting the girls listen to. It would be great for me to listen to to! And I have seen these Follow and Do books but never looked through them for some reason. I've been looking for a good way to teach toddlers the catechism. These sound perfect! Thanks for sharing these resources, I really appreciate it! Hope you are all doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment