
Can anyone tell me why I can't make comments on my blog? This is really frustrating! I was going to reply to "The Stark Family" about Babies but couldn't. So here's a post for it instead.
It does look good doesn't it! I can't find much on it except that it's a Focus Feature film and will be released in "select cities" on April 16. Since it's a documentary I'm sure it will come and go quickly if it indeed does come to places we live, so be on the lookout!
Sheesh. And while I'm at it, Brenda, I used your drawer idea with the pants. That saves so much time and works well. I have too many pants but it's working out. Also, "The Stark Family" we're gonna try "Naked and $75" soon. If Lily doesn't go for it we'll try again later I guess, hate to waste $75 if she doesn't though.
No comments:
Post a Comment