Saturday, December 19, 2009

Training

We got another Tee-Tee on the potty from Lily today. Here's an interesting article on potty training which I've been reading a lot about recently. This one is unlike any that I've read so far.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfmoms/category?blogid=46&cat=1593

1 comment:

  1. This is John Rosemond's potty training plan, called Naked and $75. I bet it was his first, and this San Fran chick copied him! (The $75 is to have the carpet cleaned when you are done training!) I did not do this method with Mary, and learned my lesson. She was a LONG nightmare. But with Henry, this is my plan when he turns 2. Can't wait to see if it goes better!

    ReplyDelete

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Training

We got another Tee-Tee on the potty from Lily today. Here's an interesting article on potty training which I've been reading a lot about recently. This one is unlike any that I've read so far.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfmoms/category?blogid=46&cat=1593

1 comment:

  1. This is John Rosemond's potty training plan, called Naked and $75. I bet it was his first, and this San Fran chick copied him! (The $75 is to have the carpet cleaned when you are done training!) I did not do this method with Mary, and learned my lesson. She was a LONG nightmare. But with Henry, this is my plan when he turns 2. Can't wait to see if it goes better!

    ReplyDelete