Saturday, October 17, 2009

Comment woes.

Well, for some reason I've been having a lot of trouble leaving a comment on my own blog! It won't work! I hope no one else is having this problem, let me know if you are. I wanted to respond to "The Stark Family's" comment about reading John Rosemond but couldn't so I'll just make a post out of it!

Yay another Rosemondite! I've been asking myself "WWJRD?" a LOT recently! The other books we got are Parent Power and Making the Terrible Twos Terrific. I've been cheating and reading Terrible Twos ahead of Phil but will for sure want to reread it with him, cuz if your 14 almost 15 month old is like my 14 almost 15 month old then some good and practical advice is much appreciated! So far it's been really informative. I did have a little beef with his sighting some other guy on the "optimal" spacing of children being 3 1/2 years apart. I can see his points, but don't agree....obviously. Anyway, here's a shout-out to JR! Maybe some of you other readers will check him out and join the John Rosemond Fan Club with us!!
Take that Blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Comment woes.

Well, for some reason I've been having a lot of trouble leaving a comment on my own blog! It won't work! I hope no one else is having this problem, let me know if you are. I wanted to respond to "The Stark Family's" comment about reading John Rosemond but couldn't so I'll just make a post out of it!

Yay another Rosemondite! I've been asking myself "WWJRD?" a LOT recently! The other books we got are Parent Power and Making the Terrible Twos Terrific. I've been cheating and reading Terrible Twos ahead of Phil but will for sure want to reread it with him, cuz if your 14 almost 15 month old is like my 14 almost 15 month old then some good and practical advice is much appreciated! So far it's been really informative. I did have a little beef with his sighting some other guy on the "optimal" spacing of children being 3 1/2 years apart. I can see his points, but don't agree....obviously. Anyway, here's a shout-out to JR! Maybe some of you other readers will check him out and join the John Rosemond Fan Club with us!!
Take that Blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment