Friday, October 23, 2009

A first word?

Lily has said "mo" a few times now when she wants "more" of something! As much as we love our friend Morgan, I don't think she's asking for "Mo", like I do sometimes. Could this be her first word?! Or have I been in denial that when she says "ah-sigh" and points out the back door she has in fact been saying "outside" for a couple months now?! How could such a big first have slipped my notice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, October 23, 2009

A first word?

Lily has said "mo" a few times now when she wants "more" of something! As much as we love our friend Morgan, I don't think she's asking for "Mo", like I do sometimes. Could this be her first word?! Or have I been in denial that when she says "ah-sigh" and points out the back door she has in fact been saying "outside" for a couple months now?! How could such a big first have slipped my notice?

No comments:

Post a Comment