Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sanja Rescek.

Sylvia gave Lily a Nursery Ryhme book for her birthday. It is illustrated by Sanja Rescek. I love some of the drawings so I looked her up today and found some more sweet illustrations.


And Lily amazed me when I began to recite one of the nursery rhymes from this book and she walked across the room to the bookshelf, found the book and brought it to me. I was so proud and couldn't believe what she had just done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sanja Rescek.

Sylvia gave Lily a Nursery Ryhme book for her birthday. It is illustrated by Sanja Rescek. I love some of the drawings so I looked her up today and found some more sweet illustrations.


And Lily amazed me when I began to recite one of the nursery rhymes from this book and she walked across the room to the bookshelf, found the book and brought it to me. I was so proud and couldn't believe what she had just done!

No comments:

Post a Comment